A Mortgage Lender You Can Trust
To ensure you have the best homebuying experience possible, Point Breeze Credit Union has partnered with SWBC Mortgage Corporation, a top-ranked lender, to provide VA loans to Point Breeze members.
Most everyone wants to own his or her own home. For military members, the VA loan program helps make that a possibility by allowing eligible veterans and active-duty military personnel to finance up to 100% of a home’s value.
VA Loan Program Highlights:
A guarantee by the Department of Veteran Affairs
- Provides financing for qualified veterans, active-duty personnel, reservists, and eligible family members
- No down payment required (up to conforming limit)
- Maximum 100% LTV purchase
- Seller may pay all or part of buyer’s closing cost and up to 4% of the value of the property in seller concessions
- No limit on seller contributions toward closing cost
SWBC Mortgage knows that purchasing a home is one of the biggest decisions a person can make. SWBC Mortgage’s extensive experience in VA financing
means that SWBC can assist you through the entire loan process, from
prequalification to closing, and can even help you with obtaining appropriate
documentation to complete the process, like the required Certificate of
First Mortgage Services provided by our partners SWBC Mortgage.